Thank You to Bird at http://birdmartin.wordpress.com for giving me the Versatile Blogger Award! I am very honored in recieving this award, especially since my blog is just a few months old.
In accepting this award,these are some rules I have to follow:
1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging (or whose blogs you enjoy most).
2. Let them know that you nominated them.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award to your blog post.
So here are 7 random facts about me:
1. The lord has given me a heart for marriage. By the grace of God alone, me and my husband have been married to each other for over twenty five years. I love to see ‘happily-ever-after’ endings in everyone elses marriage, too.
2. When the Lord first told me I was to home school my children, I broke out laughing and told Him He was crazy. I soon repented of those words and obeyed.
3. I have been listening (and singing along) to this song for the past week. I awake to it, and I fall asleep to it. For me at this time, it is where I am. So as the song’s lyrics say, “while in my storm I’ll boldly proclaim…” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcwgEBnFNdA
(‘It Is Well’, by Mary Mary, from their ‘Something Big’ CD.)
4. My favorite scripture when I was a child, was “Do this in rememberance of Me” Luke 22:19.
When my husband and I renewed our wedding vows, it was “with God all things are possible.” Matthew 19:26.
Now, it is “Trust in the Lord with all your heart…” Proverbs 3:5.
5. Doctors once told me that I was infertile and could not have any children. Years (and several children) later, doctors also told me I had less than six months to live. Since then, (several years later,) I have switched to ‘The Great Physician’ as being my primary care provider.
6. I have three favorite T-shirts. One reads ‘Careful, or you’ll end up in my novel.’, another says ‘Prayer – The world’s greatest wireless connection.’, and the third claims ‘I am the wretch the song refers to…’. The next T-shirt on my list to buy, is one that says ‘God can’t do what?!’, with two people doubled over in laughter.
7. The title of the latest music CD I purchased for myself, was ‘What If We Were Real’, by Mandisa.
Now for the 15 Bloggers that I enjoy reading:
(Oh yes, I forgot to mention… if you see your blog listed above, YOU have recieved The Versatile Blogger Award! To accept it, do a screen capture of the award button, paste it into your blog post form, and follow the 5 rules listed above…)
Blessings, C. Dunamis